- DNS: bg.rtknet.eu
- Port Number: 8888 – VRS31, NEAR31, VRSMSM , NEARMSM
The content of our website www.rtknet.eu complies with the Personal Data Protection Act and the related legislation.
This policy is intended to help you understand how we process your personal information and your rights to control such actions.
Personal data within the meaning of the law is any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
RTK NET EOOD is committed to guarantee and ensure the best possible protection and inviolability of information containing personal data, using the necessary administrative, technical, technological and organizational measures that meet the requirements of the legislation. All employees of RTK NET EOOD are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable measures for its protection. The protection of your personal data is a high priority for us.
You can provide us with information about you by filling out a registration form or inquiry form from our website or by communicating with us by e-mail, telephone and workshop. The personal data we receive from you depends on the service you have chosen and may be: name, PIN, location data, IP addresses, e-mail, contact phone.
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual are a special category personal data and RTK NET EOOD does not process such information about you.
RTK NET EOOD processes personal data in order to provide and provide a selected product, product or service that we offer, as well as in the performance of our contractual obligations in accordance with the requirements of the Act. The provision of personal data is voluntary. In the event that we refuse to provide some of this information, we may not be able to fulfill some of our contractual obligations or provide you with some of our products and services.
RTK NET EOOD uses your personal data only for the purposes for which it was collected.
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and others provides for separate registration and acceptance of the general conditions of these sites. RTK NET EOOD is not responsible for the protection of your personal data when accepting these general conditions. Please read the general terms and conditions of these sites in detail.
You have the right to information, correction, modification, restriction or deletion of your personal data.
To exercise any of these rights, and in case you have questions about how we process personal data, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +359 885 821 150
Address: 17 Panagyurishte Str., 3rd floor, office 19, Varna 9000
RTK NET EOOD
The warranty conditions are standard for this type of equipment and guarantee its normal operation.
The warranty period is specified in the warranty card and starts from the date of purchase of the equipment.
The warranty is valid upon presentation of an original and correctly completed warranty card.
Warranty conditions cover all defects of the goods that are due to production and are not detected during factory inspection.
Defective component is not a reason to replace it. Replacement is performed only after the impossibility to eliminate the defect has been established.
All defects during the warranty period are removed in a certified service of the manufacturer. RTK NET EOOD shall not be liable for loss of information, loss of profit or subsequent losses or damages. Devices in original box, complete set, description of the defect and operating conditions are accepted for complaint.
The warranty is void if attempts are made to repair any damage outside the manufacturer’s certified workshop.
The warranty does not cover damage as a result of: improper operation, improper installation, improper connection to the mains, improper transportation, transport and storage, improper or insufficient maintenance, damage caused by using the equipment in an environment not recommended by the manufacturer (humidity, temperature, voltage, dust, direct sunlight, etc.), damage related to natural disasters, mechanical and / or electric shocks, vibrations, thunder and others that would not occur during normal operation of the equipment.
The warranty does not cover consumables and depreciation defects. RTK NET EOOD is responsible for the lack of compliance of the goods with the sales contract.
Complaints are accepted only at the address of RTK NET EOOD.
Service-Level Agreement (SLA)
FOR PROVISION OF SUBSCRIPTION NETWORK SERVICES
OF RTK NET EOOD
1. For the sake of clarity and correct interpretation of the Service-Level Agreement (SLA) for the
provision of subscription network services (hereinafter referred to as the ” Service-Level Agreement (SLA),
the following terms shall have the following meanings:
– Network service (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) is the provision of data that allows to
increase the accuracy of the results determined by user equipment for GNSS measurements. The
network services offered by the OPERATOR are: Rinex, Virtual Rinex, Auto PP, RTK and DGNSS;
– Rinex – network service offered by the OPERATOR, consisting of providing data from satellite
observations for further processing with achievable accuracy of 1-2 cm;
-Virtual Rinex (Virtual Reference Station) – synthesized GNSS measurements for a user-selected fictitious
point on the territory that covers the network of the OPERATOR. This product is used for further
processing of observation data;
– Auto PP – the service allows automatic processing of raw data loaded by the user on an external RINEX
file. The service is performed by the integrated online software Leica Geo Office for further processing;
– RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) – network service offered by the OPERATOR, consisting of providing data for
real-time processing with achievable accuracy of 1-2 cm;
-DGNSS (Differntial Global Navigation Satellite System) – a network service offered by the OPERATOR,
consisting of providing real-time data with achievable accuracy of 0.5-3 m;
– Differential corrections – a product designed to increase the accuracy of real-time GNSS locations.
Available through the DGNSS service;
– Base network is the network of base stations of the OPERATOR on the territory of the Republic of
– ROVER is called the USER’s mobile receiver;
– NMEA (National Marine Electronics Association) is a standard format for data output from GNSS
receivers, such as coordinates, point heights and other data;
– RINEX (Receiver Independent Exchange Format) is a unified format for data transfer from GNSS
measurements for further processing or permanent storage;
– RTCM (Radio Technical Commission for Maritime) is a standard for real-time GNSS data transmission;
– GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) – global satellite navigation systems: GPS, Glonass, etc., used
to determine the location of points and other objects;
– Project – data from the network of the OPERATOR, received as a result of pre-set parameters by the
– Subscription are the relations arising from the concluded Agreement between the OPERATOR and the
USER for using a network service for a certain period of time or for a certain amount of data from it, for
which the USER pays a subscription fee;
– User is any natural person, legal entity, sole trader, freelancer or impersonal company who has entered
into a written contract with the OPERATOR for the use of subscription network services and / or pays a
subscription fee with a tax invoice duly issued by the OPERATOR for the relevant period. time or for a
certain amount of data.
2. These Service-Level Agreement (SLA) regulate the relations between the provision of the Service
between the Users and RTK NET EOOD (referred to for brevity in the document “OPERATOR”) on the
territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
3. The SERVICE of the OPERATOR is provided for use by all USERS who have access to the global satellite
navigation systems GNSS within the coverage of the basic network OPERATOR, according to Section IV of
these Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
4. In order to provide the service, the OPERATOR concludes a written Contract with the USER
(hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) or issues a tax invoice for a respective period of time or for a
certain amount of data without the need to conclude a contract. As well as in the case of a signed Contract for the purchase of equipment from RTK NET, in which the buyer is provided with a subscription to use the RTK NET network, described in Appendix 1 to the contract and the handover protocol.
5. The Service-Level Agreement (SLA) are mandatory for all USERS of the Service and come into force
from the date of signing the Contract under item 4 of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) or payment
by the USER of a tax invoice issued by the OPERATOR for providing services and are an integral part of
6. These Service-Level Agreement (SLA) apply, unless otherwise agreed, to all Contracts between the
OPERATOR and the USERS. In case of conflict between the Service-Level Agreement (SLA) and a separate
Agreement signed by the USER, the terms of the separate Agreement shall prevail.
7. Upon concluding the Agreement, the USER is presented with the following data and documents:
7.1. Legal entities and sole traders:
– UIC, VAT identification number, name (company), organizational form, registered office and
address of management, persons representing legal entities and sole traders;
– address for correspondence, telephone number for contact;
– power of attorney, if the person is represented by a proxy.
7.2. Non-personalized companies:
– the act of establishment;
– the name, the seat and the address of the management, the address for correspondence, the
telephone number for contact;
– data from the identity document of the person authorized to represent them;
– UIC, VAT identification number;
– power of attorney, if represented by a person other than that specified in the deed of
7.3. Individuals and freelancers – with PIN, full name, ID card address, address of residence, telephone,
e-mail address for contacts.
8. If necessary, the OPERATOR may request other documents from the USERS when concluding a
Contract with them, such as: references, bank guarantees, certificates, etc., as well as documents for the
financial condition of the company.
9. The OPERATOR may refuse to conclude the Agreement, suspend access to the Service or restore
suspended access to a USER who has outstanding obligations to the OPERATOR, or does not comply with
the requirements of Section IX of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
10. The conclusion of the Contracts and the acceptance of the due payments may also be made through
authorized representatives of the OPERATOR.
11. The OPERATOR has the right, at its discretion, to take advantage of the assistance of third parties for
the performance of the contractual obligations, for which it is considered that the USER has given his
consent by signing the Contract.
12. The User uses the services of the OPERATOR by using his own equipment.
13. The equipment should have the necessary certificates, according to the requirements of the
Bulgarian legislation and to meet the requirements of the OPERATOR for use of the Service.
IV. Basic network of the OPERATOR. Limits of liability
14. The OPERATOR shall establish and maintain a network of base stations for GNSS monitoring, through
which it shall provide data for performing differential and relative measurements. These data are
provided through the OPERATOR to the network services of the USERS for use, according to these
Service-Level Agreement (SLA) and the concluded Agreement.
15. Atmospheric disturbances, loss of connection and / or disturbance and / or insufficient degree of
visibility to satellites from GNSS systems, as well as to ground control stations that are not part of the
OPERATOR’s network, radio interference from third parties, Multipath – effects; quality defects, resp.
Accessibility (such as GSM mobile connections or the Internet); Damage to base stations, their
associated data buses, the data center and other hardware and software used may affect the quality
and availability of network services. The OPERATOR is not responsible for such influences and the
deteriorated quality of the provided services as a result of these influences, unless it must be personally
responsible for them according to Sections VIII, XIII, XIV of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA). The
service and deterioration of its quality caused by facilities and / or actions of third parties, as well as by
impacts and phenomena representing force majeure within the meaning of Article 306 of the
Commercial Law, as in the cases under item 46.14.
16. In addition to the influences mentioned in item 15 of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA), the use of
the Service may be hindered or adversely affected by local shading such as vegetation, buildings,
tunnels, etc., or by improper maintenance of customer equipment. by the USER, in which case the
OPERATOR does not take responsibility.
17. The USER notifies the OPERATOR of any disturbances or obstacles in connection with services
provided by the OPERATOR, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail, the USER undertakes to assist the
OPERATOR in the analysis of disturbances and to provide the necessary information, respectively. , as
well as at the request of the OPERATOR to take all necessary actions for assistance.
18. In case of violations and interruptions in the basic network of the OPERATOR, which are established
by the OPERATOR, the USER shall be informed as soon as possible, and in advance in case of planned
interruptions as early as possible at the e-mail address indicated by him. In all cases of unforeseen
violations and interruptions in the basic network of the OPERATOR, he shall take actions for their
elimination within a period not longer than 12 hours from the knowledge of the fact of interruption or
occurrence of disturbances.
19. The OPERATOR is not responsible for the accuracy of the results obtained from the user equipment
when using the services of the OPERATOR. The OPERATOR is not responsible for damages and lost
profits of the USER, arising from the use of the services of the OPERATOR.
V. Coverage of the basic network of the OPERATOR
20. The basic network of the OPERATOR shall be built in stages on the territory of the Republic of
21. The OPERATOR shall make continuous efforts to expand and thicken its core network until the
coverage specified in item 20 is achieved.
22. The values of the achievable accuracy in determining the location depend on the current state of the
density of the established basic network of the OPERATOR at the time of using the service.
23. The current status of the basic network of the OPERATOR is presented on the Internet on the
website of the OPERATOR.
VI. Post-processing services (Rinex)
24. The date of signing the Contract between the OPERATOR and the USER, together with all necessary
Appendices, shall be considered as the beginning of the provision of the services for further processing.
25. The term of validity of the Agreement under item 24 of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) is 12
26. The contract may be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party.
27. The OPERATOR has the right to unilaterally terminate the Contract if the USER delays the payment of
amounts due for subscription use of the Service, within the terms under item 46.7.
28. With this Service the OPERATOR provides data for post-processing, obtained through the basic
network of the OPERATOR from the observation of the Global Navigation Satellite Systems in standard
RINEX format under the conditions of section IV of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) according to
parameters set by the USER. .
29. The access to the services for further processing is provided to the USER by email of the OPERATOR
with authorization under the Username and Password mentioned in the Agreement.
30. The username and the Password for access to the services by email of the OPERATOR shall be
provided by the OPERATOR.
31. The User obtains at his own expense the necessary legal software, hardware and other means for
the optimal use of data from the services received by email from the OPERATOR.
32. The prepared data, according to parameters set by the USER and united in the Project are kept by
the OPERATOR for 30 (thirty) calendar days from the creation of the Project.
33. Data from the observations received through the network of the OPERATOR are available to the
USER for preparation of Projects within 90 (ninety) calendar days from their receipt.
VII. Real-time services
34. The date of signing a Contract or issuing a tax invoice for the Service between the OPERATOR and
the USER, together with all necessary Appendices, shall be considered as the beginning of provision of
the Service in Real Time.
35. The term of validity of a signed Contract under item 34 of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) is 12
36. The contract may be terminated with 30 days (thirty days) written notice by either party.
37. The OPERATOR has the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement without notice, if the USER
delays the payment of amounts due for use of the Service, within the terms under item 46.7.
38. The OPERATOR provides to the USER, after concluding a Contract for use of Services in Real Time,
real-time access to the system for receiving data from the network of the OPERATOR, according to
Section IV. From these Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
39. For the Real-time services the current position of the mobile receiver of the USER is transmitted to
the OPERATOR in standard NMEA format via communication channel.
40. In order to use Real-Time Services, the USER needs GNSS receivers, which are equipped with
technical communication devices compatible with the OPERATOR’s equipment and can transmit their
current position and receive data in standard RTCM format.
41. The OPERATOR provides from the networked base stations to the USER data for use in his ROVER
during a minimum time interval of 1 (one) second. Depending on the type of receiver, the data delivered
by the OPERATOR are divided into:
Differential corrections for code measurements;
Network products for phase measurements.
42. Two levels of accuracy are achievable through the Real Time Services, depending on the GNSS
receiving equipment used by the USER and under the conditions of the systems in section IV of these
Service-Level Agreement (SLA), as well as provided that the USER equipment operates and is serviced by
The USER in accordance with the requirements of the manufacturer and without damage.
41.1. With its DGNSS service, the OPERATOR delivers differential corrections to achieve
positioning accuracy from P 0.5 to 3 meters.
41.2. With its RTK Service, the OPERATOR provides network products to achieve a location
accuracy of 2-3 cm.
43. The optimal operation of the GNSS receiver of the USER when using the services of the OPERATOR
DGNSS and / or RTK is determined by the setting of the receiver of the USER, according to the Operator’s
Instructions, as the USER is responsible for the correct setting and use of the respective receiver. .
44. Depending on what network service the USER needs, he contacts communicate with the system in
the manner specified in the Treaty.
45. If within 7 (seven) calendar days from the receipt of the data from the services of the OPERATOR no
shortcomings mutually recognized by the USER and the OPERATOR are established, then the network
services shall be considered as correctly accepted. The establishment of defects is done through a
protocol signed by representatives of the OPERATOR and the USER. The OPERATOR shall investigate the
notification of defect within three working days of its receipt. In case a re-admission of the same defect
is found in the Service due to the fault of the OPERATOR within one month, the USER has the right to
request a reduction of the invoiced price for the respective service, but not more than 5% (five percent)
of the net (excluding VAT) amount due on the issued invoice.
VIII. Rights and obligations of the OPERATOR
46. The OPERATOR has the following rights:
46.1. To perform, before concluding the Contract, a preliminary check for the existence of another
Contract between the USER and the OPERATOR and for the current obligations of the USER, as well as to
refuse to conclude a Contract in case of unfulfilled obligations;
46.2. To expand the scope of provided services;
46.3. To perform planned interruptions of the service for technical or operational reasons, in which case
he is obliged to inform the USERS in advance, no later than 24 (twenty four) hours before the beginning
of the planned interruption. The notification shall contain the period of interruption;
46.4. To change the internet address for access, the username and the password of the USER, when
technological or structural changes in the system of the OPERATOR require this, by notifying him in
advance with a written notice within 7 (seven) calendar days;
46.5. To receive payments for the services provided, in accordance with the provisions of these General
Terms and Conditions and the concluded Agreement;
46.6. To unilaterally change the amount of prices / tariffs and remunerations for the provided services.
In this case the OPERATOR notifies the USER in advance within 30 (thirty) calendar days before the
changes take effect;
46.7. The OPERATOR has the right to suspend the provision of the service to the USER, in case:
the USER does not pay the amount due to the OPERATOR in time or does not fulfill another obligation
under the Service-Level Agreement (SLA) and / or under the Contract;
In the event that the non-performance lasts more than 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which it
should have been performed, the OPERATOR has the right to terminate the Contract without notice. If
the non-performance by the USER has lasted more than 30 (thirty) days from the due date, the Contract
is considered terminated without the need to make a statement of termination. If the obligation of the
USER does not have a fixed term, the OPERATOR has the right to terminate the Contract with 10 (ten)
46.8. The OPERATOR has the right to unilaterally terminate the provision of the service and the validity
of the Contract without prior notice or to change the regime of the provision of the service in case:
(a) the provision of the service or part of it is prohibited by an act of the competent public authorities;
b) clauses, conditions or prices, subject to these Service-Level Agreement (SLA), are changed by an
c) a licensing, permitting, registration or other regime for the provision of the service is established by
d) The USER uses the service in violation of Bulgarian law.
46.9. The suspension of the service due to non-payment of obligations by the USER continues until the
payment of all amounts and fees due by the latter as a subscriber to the OPERATOR, without depriving
the OPERATOR of his right to terminate the Contract.
46.10. In all cases of termination of the contract or suspension of the service, the USER pays the fees
and amounts due for the use of the service until the moment of suspension, respectively termination,
and prepaid fees and charges are not refundable by the OPERATOR.
46.11. In order to suspend the provision of the service in cases of non-performance of the contract by
the USER, prior notification of the USER is not required.
46.12. The OPERATOR has the right at any time to improve the quality of the provided service, including
its technical characteristics, by taking the necessary actions.
46.13. The OPERATOR is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data set by the USER
when using the services, for errors and shortcomings of the provided Service due to incomplete or
inaccurate data set by the USER and for the transmission without interference of data through the
communication channel to the equipment. to the USER or vice versa.
46.14. The OPERATOR shall not be liable for defects in supplies or services by third parties that have not
been performed on behalf of the OPERATOR, as well as for damages caused by such defects.
47. The OPERATOR has the following obligations:
47.1. To provide services to all USERS, under conditions of objectivity, accessibility and transparency;
47.2. The OPERATOR is responsible for the processing and recording of the data from the basic network
of the OPERATOR to take place under all relevant conditions in Section VI of these general conditions;
47.3. To take the necessary care for the provision of the Service 24 (twenty four) hours a day and 7
(seven) days a week, except in cases of force majeure and / or extraordinary circumstances, and / or
force majeure circumstances specified in Sections XIII, XIV of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA);
47.4. To eliminate as soon as possible the damages in its reference network within the existing technical
and production possibilities and working hours;
47.5. In case of interruption of the Service for more than 24 hours due to his fault, the OPERATOR
undertakes to increase by one day the minimum term for using the prepaid services under the active
baonation of the USER for each 24-hour period from the date of interruption to refund. The service;
47.6. The OPERATOR provides the USERS with telephone numbers for contact in case of any damages,
complaints or questions;
47.7. Not to provide to third parties information protected under the Personal Data Protection Act,
except with the express written consent of the USERS and / or in the cases provided by the Bulgarian
47.8. To keep a register of the received complaints, requests and suggestions from the USERS and to
reflect the answers, the decisions taken and the actions taken. Within one month from the date of
receipt of the complaint, the OPERATOR sends to the USERS a written answer about the result of the
research and the decision taken. The information in the register is stored for a period of 12 months.
IX. Rights and obligations of the USER
48. The USER may dispute in writing before the OPERATOR the received invoice with the amounts due
by him, within 15 (fifteen) calendar days.
49. The USER undertakes to comply with all mandatory rules of applicable law, as well as any
prohibitions and restrictions imposed by the competent state authorities on the Service. In particular,
the USER undertakes to use legal software when the current conditions or contract with the OPERATOR
provide that it is provided by the USER.
50. The USER is obliged to immediately notify the OPERATOR in writing of any change in the data under
item 7 in Section II of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA). Otherwise, the OPERATOR is not responsible for the
information written on the invoices and other documents issued by him, as well as for sending them to
51. The USER is obliged to pay in time the remunerations and amounts due in favor of the OPERATOR
according to the clauses of the signed contracts and these Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
52. The contestation of amounts due by the USER does not release him from the obligation to pay the
full amount within the specified time limits, according to the invoice issued to him. The OPERATOR
performs an inspection within seven days of receiving the notification from the USER to challenge the
obligations and notifies the USER in writing of the result of the inspection. of the next remuneration
due. In case no conditions for set-off exist, the amount, which is found to be undue, shall be returned to
the USER in the manner specified by the latter within 10 (ten) working days from receipt of the relevant
notice without interest. In case the OPERATOR does not set off or does not refund amounts unduly paid
by the USER in the disputes specified in this point, he owes legal interest for the period of delay.
53. The USER shall immediately notify the OPERATOR of all technical problems, violations and abuses in
connection with the use of the Service.
X. Financial conditions
54. The USER pays to the OPERATOR remunerations according to the agreed prices for provision of the
Service and according to the Contract concluded between them, namely:
54.1. Monthly remuneration for the use of the Service for a reporting period depending on the type of
use and the agreed prices between the OPERATOR and the USER, according to the concluded
54.2. Prepaid service packages are paid before applying for the Service.
55. The OPERATOR is obliged to notify the USER in advance of changes in the prices of the service and
the terms of payment in accordance with the terms of item 46.6. of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) and
56. The OPERATOR shall issue invoices for the payments due to him. Failure to receive an invoice does
not release the USER from paying the debts due. The USER can find out about his obligations to the
OPERATOR by email of the company.
57. All remunerations in foreign currency specified in the Agreement shall be paid in BGN, and their BGN
equivalent shall be determined at the central exchange rate of the BNB for the respective currency on
the day of issuing the invoice.
58. All remunerations and amounts due by the USER shall be paid to the OPERATOR by bank transfer to
an account specified by the OPERATOR.
59. In case he fails to fulfill in time any of his monetary obligations to the OPERATOR, the USER owes a
penalty in the amount of legal interest for delay on the overdue amounts for the period of delay.
60. The payment shall be considered made from the day of receipt of the entire amount due to the
OPERATOR’s account. Partial payment is not considered to be a valid payment of the amount due.
61. The use by third parties of the Usernames and Passwords and / or IP addresses provided by the
OPERATOR to the USER, or other mechanisms for access to the Service, does not release under any
circumstances the latter from his obligation to pay the due fees in connection with the provided service.
62. The OPERATOR provides to the USER use of the Service on each of his subscriptions until the
subscription is exhausted, the amount of which is determined by the OPERATOR and is specified in the
Contract or the invoice.
XII. protection of personal data
63. The OPERATOR may collect, process, use and store personal data of the USERS in accordance with
the norms of the Bulgarian legislation, as well as those that are necessary for the preparation of the
invoices of the USER, namely:
74.1. Name, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, profession, place of
74.2. Data from the Contract – ordered and delivered services, times of inclusion, duration of use, any
other separate data on the implementation of data transmission connection, divisions, data from
invoices, payments, non-received payments and the like.
64. The data from the above point may not be presented to third parties, except with the explicit
written consent of the USER and / or in the cases provided by the Bulgarian legislation.
65. The OPERATOR may process data related to USERS of third parties, insofar as this is necessary for the
fulfillment of its obligations under the contracts concluded with other service providers, as well as in
other cases when this is necessary for the fulfillment of its obligations. under these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) and
66. All personal data of the USER and the data for use of the Service are stored for a period of 6 (six)
months and are provided to the USER upon written request.
67. The USER has the right to receive, upon written request or in person at the OPERATOR’s office, free
of charge by e-mail to the e-mail address specified by him, a report on the Projects generated by him
during the past month through the Service.
XIII. Interruption of the Service
68. Interruption of the Service is present in case the Service is not provided in accordance with the
conditions under Section VII of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) due to the fault of the OPERATOR,
and if such interruption lasts more than 2 (two) hours. The interruption period starts from the moment
when the USER notifies the OPERATOR that there is an interruption, until the moment when the Service
is restored. Interruption of the Service is present if it is provided with deteriorated quality.
69. The OPERATOR shall not be liable in case of impossibility to provide or use the Service, in case of
deterioration of its quality, as well as in case of suspension or termination of its provision, in the
80.1. From planned or necessary periodic or incidental tests conducted by the OPERATOR, but not more
than 12 (twelve) hours for 6 (six) months. In these cases the OPERATOR should notify the USER with at
least 24 (twenty four) hours notice;
80.2. The USER has not fulfilled any of his obligations under the Agreement;
80.3. Damage and / or improper operation of equipment and related facilities provided by the USER;
80.4. Damage or improper operation of lines, equipment and related facilities leased by public
telecommunications operators and other third parties;
80.5. The non-provision, interruption or deterioration of the quality of the Service is due to actions or
inactions of the USER or third parties;
80.6. Impossibility to use Internet connectivity and transmission environment between the OPERATOR
and the USER, which is not caused by the fault of the OPERATOR;
80.7. The USER does not follow the instructions of the OPERATOR to use the service;
80.8. The USER has used or uses technical facilities or equipment that do not comply with the
OPERATOR or despite his explicit instructions to the contrary.
70. The OPERATOR reserves the right to change the quality of the Service, to change equipment,
configurations, suppliers and routes, technical characteristics and conditions for its provision.
XIV. Force majeure circumstances
71. In case of force majeure the OPERATOR shall not be liable to the USER or third parties for nonprovision of the Service. This also applies if the volumes listed below actions occur with third parties,
whose services the OPERATOR uses in providing its services, in case they lead to inability of the
OPERATOR to perform its contractual obligations.
72. The following should be considered as force majeure:
83.1. “Force majeure”, within the meaning of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA), means an event
beyond the control of the OPERATOR, which occurred after the conclusion of the Contract and impedes
its implementation, which does not involve error or negligence on the part of the OPERATOR and is
unpredictable. Such events may include, but are not limited to: wars or civil unrest, regulatory or
administrative prohibitions or restrictions and changes in legislation, strikes, as well as natural disasters
and shortages of goods or energy sources;
83.2. “Extraordinary circumstances” within the meaning of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) are:
declared state of war, martial law or crisis, as defined in the applicable law;
83.3. Atmospheric disturbances;
83.4. Interruption, interference or insufficient availability and visibility of GNSS satellites and remote
83.5. Radio interference for which the OPERATOR is not responsible, caused by influences from third
83.6. Multipath – effects (reflections of radio waves from the environment);
83.7. Deficiencies in the quality and accessibility of the communication channel.
XV. Dispute resolution
73. Disputes between the USER and the OPERATOR shall be settled through negotiations. In case of
disagreement, each of the parties may refer the dispute to the Arbitration Court at the Bulgarian
Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Sofia, by three arbitrators, applying the rules of procedure
adopted by the same.
XVI. Procedure for amendment and supplementation of the Service-Level Agreement (SLA)
74. The OPERATOR may change the Service-Level Agreement (SLA) on its own initiative or at the
suggestion of the USERS.
75. The OPERATOR undertakes to inform the USERS in an appropriate manner about the changes and
additions made not less than 14 (fourteen) days before their entry into force, including by publishing the
changes on the company’s website.
XVII. Final provisions
76. For all issues that are not explicitly regulated by these Service-Level Agreement (SLA), the current
Bulgarian legislation is applicable.
77. In the event that any of the clauses of these Service-Level Agreement (SLA) or the written Agreement
between the parties proves to be invalid, its defect will not affect the validity of the other clauses.
78. In case of conflict between separate clauses in the different documents, the clauses in the following
sequence will be considered valid:
1) The contract concluded between the OPERATOR and the USER, regulating the special conditions for
the provision of the Service and its Applications;
2) These Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
79. The transfer of rights and obligations of the USER under a Contract concluded in accordance with
these Terms to a third party is possible only with the prior written consent of the OPERATOR.
80. The parties agree that in case of a dispute between them regarding the provision and use of the
Service, the information exchanged electronically will be used with probative force as a written
document. Notifications made by the OPERATOR electronically (INTERNET) are considered valid written